Do you love sewing? Do you like working from home?
How would you like to get paid for sewing from the comfort of your own home?
is a new baby and toddler footwear company based out of Halfmoon Bay, BC. We are currently seeking two confident sewers to help us build baby shoes.
Pipsneaks has an immediate demand for piecework sewers. The successful candidate would assist with the following duties:
- sewing specific (primarily straight) seams. This is not complex sewing.
- affixing labels.
- Must be a confident sewer.
- Must have your own suitable equipment.
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to complete tasks within a scheduled timeframe. This is crucial to production scheduling.
Compensation will be in the form of piecework (per seam stitched/ label affixed). Piecework rate of $0.65 per shoe; a confident sewer can make $20.00 or more per hour.
How To Apply
Please send a resume and brief cover letter detailing your past experience and why you want to work for Pipsneaks to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications open as long as this posting remains.