The successful candidate would be required to assist with the following duties:
- General customer service inquiries, answering questions about the company and products.
- Day-of inventory management and tracking.
- Processing of cash and POS system (credit and debit) transactions.
Pipsneaks is a fun, youthful, energetic and friendly company. We are seeking people who embody these qualities.
- Must like babies and toddlers.
- Interaction with babies and their family will be necessary.
- Experience working with babies and toddlers considered an asset.
- Must be available to work long hours for these dates, which will occur on weekends, holidays, and occasionally extend into the evening (as per the above dates).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Must be comfortable handling cash and processing payments via POS system (training will be provided).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver excellent customer service while managing customer queries.
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible.
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude.
- Experience in marketing, sales, retail or hospitality considered an asset.
- Must be able to provide your own transportation to and from event site.
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must speak English.
- Speaking Cantonese, Mandarin, Punjabi, and other languages considered an asset.
- Must be able to do do simple math and process cash transactions without the use of a calculator or till.
- Must have past experience in event marketing or promotions, sales, retail, and/or hospitality.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must wear promotional attire at events.
This position is offering a wage of $18.00/ hour plus commission.How To Apply